- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb cooked orzo
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 4 oz chopped feta or haloumi cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
In a small pan, warm oil over medium-low heat.
Sauté garlic until lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer garlic and whatever oil remains in the pan to a bowl.
Add 3 tbsp juice, 2 tsp zest, salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
Add spinach and toss lightly.
Add orzo, olives, cheese, onion and mint.
Toss to combine; serve.