Crab & Crawfish Alfredo
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 T butter (unsalted)
- 1 t minced garlic
- ½ t nutmeg
- 2 t grated lemon zest
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 c crawfish tails
- 1 c lump crabmeat
- 1 T freshly chopped parsley
- Cut cream cheese and butter into smaller pieces.
- Add them to the pan and melt them together.
- Slowly whisk in the milk, cream, and Parmesan until the cheese is melted.
- Toss in the crawfish and crabmeat.
- Stir in the garlic, nutmeg, and lemon zest.
- Toss with 8 oz of your favorite pasta.
- Sprinkle on more Parmesan and fresh parsley.
Please follow and like us: