Recipe courtesy of Love and Good Stuff
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 28 ounces plum tomatoes drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 lb raw shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a large pan sauté onion and garlic in the olive oil until tender.
- Stir in the wine, oregano, salt, and tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered 5 minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Put the shrimp into the sauce and spread out across the pan.
- Cover and cook until shrimp is pink (3-5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.