From That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- 3 7-ounce cans of whole green chilies, split open
- 1 pound shredded cheese, I used mild white cheddar
- Grease an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch pan (or similar sized casserole dish).
- Beat together, eggs, milk, flour and seasonings.
- Layer a third of the chilies, then a third of the cheese and repeat.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Let rest for about a half hour while you preheat the oven to 350º.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, Let sit 20 minutes before serving
I hope you enjoyed this!!! Yours looks perfectly cheesy 🙂
Yes! We loved it! Thanks so much!!
Chili Rellenos is my favorite menu item to order at a Mexican restaurant. I have printed this recipe and know I will be using it in the future.
Comments are closed.