from 101 Things To Do With Bacon
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 jar (4 oz) diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a bowl, combine cheese, pimentos, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, salt, and pepper, and stir gently.
- Fold in the crumbled bacon just until blended.
- Serve as a spread with crackers or vegetables.
- Makes about 3 1/2 cups.
very good…going in my recipe file
>________________________________ > From: Sarafina’s Kitchen >To: email@example.com >Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:21 PM >Subject: [New post] Bacon Pimento Cheese > > > > WordPress.com >sarafina1977 posted: “from 101 Things To Do With Bacon 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated 1 jar (4 oz) diced pimentos, drained 1/2 cup mayonnaise 2 tablespoons finely minced onion 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce dash hot pepper sauce 1/4 teaspoon salt ” >
Comments are closed.