Sautéed Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Capers
Recipe courtesy of http://www.weightwatchers.com
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chicken thigh(s), about 8 thighs
- 1 cup(s) canned chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp capers
- Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine flour with pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Brown chicken in a single layer in prepared skillet until golden on bottom, about 6 minutes; flip and brown on second side, about 4 minutes more. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside. (If necessary, brown chicken in two batches.)
- Pour broth into skillet and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Return chicken to skillet, cover and reduce heat to low; simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and capers; heat for 30 seconds.