- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 T butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place them on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil and salt & pepper, to taste.
- Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes, until tender and beginning to brown.
- In a bowl, combine the soup with one can of milk.
- Once it’s done, remove the cauliflower from the oven and place at the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish.
- Lower the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the soup mixture over the cauliflower and top with the Parmesan.
- Combine the Panko and olive oil and sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- If the bread crumbs are not toasted to your liking, place them under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.
- Let the dish sit for 5 to 10 minutes to cool and allow the mixture to set up, or it will be soupy.
I love cauliflower. Momma used to make it similar to this.
Comments are closed.