Recipe courtesy of familyfreshmeals.com
- 5-6oz of prosciutto (about 12 slices)
- 4 oz soft goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tsp minced basil
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375. Slice prosciutto down the middle to make 2 strips thinner strips.
- Take prosciutto and lay each half slice inside a mini muffin tin. Over lap the sides to make a ” meat cup.” 🙂 Bake at 375 for 9-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes. After cooled, place on paper towel to drain off any excesses grease. * You can use right away, or refrigerate in a zip-lock till next day. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Place whipping cream, goat cheese, cream cheese, herbs and a pinch of salt and pepper into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until thick and creamy.
- Put cheese mixture into a pipping bag.If you don’t have one, just use a large zip-lock bag and cut off a corner to pipe with.
- Pipe whipped cheese mixture into each cup and place a small chive on top for garnish.