- 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream
- 1 env. (1 oz.) onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked Center Cut Bacon, crumbled, divided
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (with 1 tsp. sauce), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix sour cream and soup mix in medium bowl until blended.
- Add cheese, 2/3 of the bacon, peppers, adobo sauce ,and paprika.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining bacon and onions.
Note: I used 4 chipotle peppers, 1 tbl adobo sauce, and 2 tsp smoked paprika.