- The pin should include the name of the recipe. I don’t want to have to guess what the picture is. While it may really be “yum” or “YUM”, I need more information.
- Please actually pin the picture of the recipe – not another icon from the blog. If I can’t see it, I’m not clicking on it.
- However, if the picture is a poor representation of the food and/or makes me want to gag, don’t post one at all.
- Basic grammar and spelling, people. Just sayin’.
- If you re-pin someone else’s pin, add your own comments – don’t just copy theirs. That makes *no* sense.
- Categorize your pins correctly. I’m tired of seeing dresses in the food category.
- Along those lines, I don’t need you to pin a picture of a jar of Nutella. I already know it’s good. Give me a recipe using it – that’s much more interesting.
Mar 5, 2012
Sarafina’s Rules of Pinterest Etiquette (For Recipes)
By 2 Comments·