>I created this new chicken recipe for dinner tonight. It was inspired by Campbell’s recipe they sent me to recreate their Cream of Chicken Dijon Soup.
Serves 2-4 (depending on amount of chicken used)
1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (or Cream of Chicken With Herbs)
1 tbsp. grainy Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. dry white wine
1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
1 tsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. dried tarragon leaves, crushed
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 c sour cream
splash of milk
grated Parmesan cheese
6-8 chicken tenders (or up to 10 depending on their size)
1) Preheat oven to 375.
2) Grease a 9×9 baking dish with olive oil.
3) Combine sauce ingredients and sit in fridge for flavors to meld.
4) Beat 1 egg with a splash of milk in a small bowl.
5) Empty beaten egg into a shallow pie plate or other baking dish.
6) Place equal amounts of breadcrumbs and parmesan in a large plate.
7) Dip the chicken in the egg, letting excess liquid drip off.
8) Dredge chicken through breadcrumb/parmesan mix.
9) Place chicken in baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
10) After the 20 minutes has passed, remove the sauce from the fridge and put it over the chicken.
11) Bake for 15-20 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in the middle.