Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
Recipe from Cooking With Libby
- 5 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced thin
- 6 to 10 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups herb stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish. Top with Swiss Cheese slices. Make sure to cover each breast with the cheese.
- Combine soup and milk mixture in a small bowl, making sure to stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken, making sure to cover all of the cheese with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the stuffing over the chicken.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the stuffing.
- Cover and bake for an hour.