Broccoli Cranberry Salad
- 24oz fresh chopped broccoli
- 1/3 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 T Greek yogurt
- 1 T champagne vinegar
- 1 T honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak red onion in cold water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper), stirring well with a whisk. Stir in red onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.