German Potato Casserole
Recipe adapted from kraftrecipes.com
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 6 green onions, sliced, divided
- 2 cups French fried onions
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix soup, sour cream and vinegar in large bowl until blended. Add hash browns, cheese, half the bacon and 1/2 cup green onions; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 50 min. or until heated through, topping with French fried onions after 20 min. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and green onions
Please follow and like us: