Greek Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lb small red potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2-1 c milk
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 c sliced and pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 c diced red bell pepper
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1/2 c fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse potatoes and cut into halves or quarters.
- Toss with 2 T olive oil and salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes. Stir the potatoes halfway through the baking.
- Meanwhile, slice the olives, dice the bell pepper, and mince the garlic. Then chop the parsley to the consistency you want.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, place them in a large bowl. Add the yogurt and 1/2 c milk and mash the potatoes. Add more milk, if needed, to achieve the consistency you want.
- Then stir in the feta, olives, peppers, garlic, and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serves around 6 people.
Please follow and like us: