Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
adapted from Get Crocked
- 1 lb. ground turkey, browned
- 10 oz. tomatoes, RoTel, mild or hot, drained
- 16 oz. tater tots, frozen
- 10 3/4 oz. can, Low-Fat Cream of Celery soup
- 1 onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground turkey, adding in chopped onion, and Rotel tomatoes.
- Transfer turkey, onion and tomato mixture into a greased slow cooker.
- Combine above with Cream of Celery soup.
- Place tater tots across the top of all your ingredients listed above.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 – 3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese on top of the tater tots 30 minutes before you are going to serve, allowing the cheese to melt over the tots.