Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
adapted from Get Crocked
- 1 lb. ground turkey, browned
- 10 oz. tomatoes, RoTel, mild or hot, drained
- 16 oz. tater tots, frozen
- 10 3/4 oz. can, Low-Fat Cream of Celery soup
- 1 onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground turkey, adding in chopped onion, and Rotel tomatoes.
- Transfer turkey, onion and tomato mixture into a greased slow cooker.
- Combine above with Cream of Celery soup.
- Place tater tots across the top of all your ingredients listed above.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 – 3 hours.
- Top with shredded cheese on top of the tater tots 30 minutes before you are going to serve, allowing the cheese to melt over the tots.
Please follow and like us: