Italian Pasta Salad
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 1/2 c Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup green or black olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup capers
- 1 jar hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In the meantime, toss the olives, peppers, capers, and hearts of palm with the dressing and refrigerate.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain and run under cold water.
- Toss the pasta with the dressing and veggies and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.
Please follow and like us: