from Pampered Chef Easy & Impressive Appetizers
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz (30 g) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 pkg (17.3 oz/450 g) frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet),
- 2 oz (60 g) thinly sliced deli ham (about 6 slices)
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line Large Sheet Pan with Parchment Paper; set aside. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Grate Parmesan cheese into batter bowl using Rotary Grater; add pesto and mix well.
Unfold pastry dough onto flat side of Large Cutting Board; lightly roll. Arrange ham over dough, overlapping if necessary. Spread cream cheese mixture over ham. Bring bottom edge of dough up to create a 1 1/2″. fold; bring edge up again make another 1 1/2’ fold. Repeat on opposite side. Fold dough in half, bringing folded edges together. Press dough lightly to seal.
Cut dough crosswise into sixteen 1/4″ thick slices. Place slices cut-side up onto sheet pan. Bake 22-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.