Lavender French 75
from Love & Lemons
- 2-4 teaspoons lavender syrup, to taste
- 4 tablespoons gin
- squeeze of lemon, to taste
- 4 tablespoons champagne
- ice, if you’re ingredients aren’t already chilled
- optional: sub sparkling water for champagne for a lighter cocktail
lavender simple syrup*:
- about 5-7 little fresh lavender flowers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring the ingredients for the lavender syrup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir as needed to keep the sugar from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a glass jar and let chill in the fridge. Strain out the lavender after 30-60 minutes and continue to let it chill. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Mix all cocktail ingredients together & stir. Taste and adjust to your liking.
*I purchased my Lavender Syrup.