Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo sauce – decadent and comforting. This recipe is so easy that I really feel silly writing out instructions. The measurements are easy to remember, and you just toss it all together in a pan until it’s combined and melted.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 T butter (unsalted)
- 1 t minced garlic
- ½ t nutmeg
- 1 c milk
- 1 c shredded parmesan cheese
- Cut cream cheese and butter into smaller pieces.
- Add them to the pan and melt them together.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and parmesan until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in the garlic and nutmeg.
- Toss with your favorite pasta.
- Sprinkle on more parmesan and fresh parsley.
Please follow and like us: