Great for potlucks, office luncheons, or Sunday afternoon! Super easy and super tasty!
- 4 large cans (28 0z each) Bush’s Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans
- 6 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 T smoked paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the beans in the slow cooker.
- Fry the bacon until very crispy.
- Dice the onion and bell pepper and add to the beans in the slow cooker.
- Remove the bacon, drain, and add to the cooker.
- Toss in the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on low setting for 4-6 hours.